Monday, December 6, 2010

Mug Shots!


$1.00 can buy hours of fun! 

We recently checked out the dollar bin at Michaels and found some Christmas fun! 



A box of colored pencils, a little time and we made our own Christmas mugs.



And we can change them with the changing seasons...



Or personalize them with our names




Or a drawing of or own.



They would make great gifts for someone special



Like a Grandma or Grandpa

Mom or Dad

Brother or Sister

Neighbor or Friend



Check out the dollar bin at Michaels and send us your mug shots!  Can't wait to see your creations!

This is the day the Lord has made,
let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalms 118:24

1 comment:

  1. I wanna make one! Also I may send one to my niece who likes to sketch like me :) thanks for the idea. Michaels here I come.

    ReplyDelete